Business registration number is a book kept at the business registration office, in which the name and necessary information about the enterprise has been granted the business registration certificate. The business registration authority must write down all business registration information and business registration number in the business registration book before being granted an enterprise registration certificate for an enterprise.
- 1 Concept of business registration number
- 2 What is the business registration number?
- 3 Function of business registration number
- 4 Legal regulations on business registration numbers
- 5 Issuance of an enterprise registration certificate
- 6 Time limit for issuance of enterprise registration certificates
- 7 The role of the business registration number
- 8 How to get a business registration certificate number?
Concept of business registration number
Business registration book is a book kept at the business registration office, in which the name and necessary information about the enterprise has been granted the business registration certificate. The business registration authority must fully record the business registration information and business registration number in the business registration book before issuing the business registration certificate to the enterprise. The establishment of a business registration book is of great significance in providing sufficient information about the enterprise, serving the state management of the economy and the information needs of the public.
What is the business registration number?
For enterprises and business households, when they are established and submitted to the competent authority, if they meet all the conditions, they will be issued with an enterprise registration certificate and have an enterprise code or a household code. business for household businesses. Business registration number is the enterprise code or the business registration number. Currently, when an enterprise is established, it will be granted a business registration certificate and have an enterprise code (this code is called the business registration certificate number), when established, a business household will be granted a certificate of business registration. business household registration certificate and business household code (this number is referred to as business household registration certificate number).
When individuals and organizations want to conduct business investment activities, according to the law, they must register their business first, and after being granted a business registration certificate, they are allowed to operate.
There are many business forms to choose from to register to suit the size and nature of the business; and corresponding to each form of business upon registration, they will be granted a business operation certificate of that type such as a business household registration certificate, an enterprise registration certificate.
Function of business registration number
Business registration number has 3 uses:
- Business registration number makes it easier to declare and pay taxes. Because the business code (which is the business registration number) is also the tax code of the business to serve the tax declaration and payment process.
- Business registration number helps state management agencies to manage the establishment and operation of enterprises/business households more easily.
- The business registration number helps the subjects interested in the business/business household to look up basic information about that business/household (such as name of legal representative, field of business, etc.) business area, business start date, business operation status or not,…) when knowing the business code/business household code.
The lookup of business registration information can be done at the national portal on business registration. After that, we will fill in the required information to check the business registration number of the business or household.
Legal regulations on business registration numbers
Article 29 of the Law on Enterprises in 2020 provides for enterprise codes, specifically as follows:
Article 29. Enterprise identification number
- Enterprise code is a series of numbers created by the National Information System on Business Registration, issued to an enterprise upon its establishment and recorded on its Certificate of Business Registration. Each business has a unique code that cannot be reused for another business.
- Enterprise identification numbers are used to fulfill tax obligations, administrative procedures and other rights and obligations.
>>>> See more: Procedures for setting up foreign invested companies in Vietnam >>>>
In addition, Article 8 of Decree No. 01/2021/ND-CP on the order and procedures for business registration stipulates the enterprise code, specifically as follows:
Article 8. Enterprise identification number, code of dependent units of the enterprise, code of business location
- Each enterprise is assigned a unique code called the enterprise code. This code is concurrently the tax code and the number of the enterprise participating in social insurance.
- The enterprise identification number exists throughout the operation of the enterprise and cannot be re-issued to other organizations or individuals. When an enterprise terminates its operation, the enterprise identification number ceases to be valid.
- Enterprise identification numbers are automatically generated, sent and received by the National Business Registration Information System, Tax Registration Information System and recorded on the Business Registration Certificate.
- State management agencies uniformly use enterprise codes to perform state management and exchange information about enterprises.
- The dependent unit code of the enterprise shall be granted to the branch or representative office of the enterprise. This code is also the tax code of the branch or representative office.
- Business location code is a 5-digit code that is issued according to the ordinal numbers from 00001 to 99999. This number is not the tax code of the business location.
- In case an enterprise, branch or representative office has its tax identification number terminated due to a tax law violation, the enterprise, branch or representative office may not use its tax identification number in transactions. economic transition from the date on which the tax authority makes a public announcement of the invalidation of the tax identification number.
- For branches and representative offices that were established before November 1, 2015 but have not yet been granted a dependent identification number, the enterprise should directly contact the tax authority to obtain a tax identification number 13. number, then carry out procedures to change the contents of operation registration at the Business Registration Office as prescribed.
- For enterprises that have been established and operated under the Investment License or Investment Certificate (also the Business Registration Certificate) or equivalent legal documents, license to establish and conduct securities business, enterprise code is the tax identification number issued to the enterprise by the tax authority.
Issuance of an enterprise registration certificate
An enterprise is granted an enterprise registration certificate when it fully meets the conditions specified in Clause 1, Article 27 of the Law on Enterprises 2020, specifically as follows:
Article 27. Issuance of Certificate of Business Registration
- An enterprise shall be granted an enterprise registration certificate when it fully meets the following conditions:
- The registered business lines are not banned from business investment;
- The enterprise’s name is named in accordance with the provisions of Articles 37, 38, 39 and 41 of this Law;
- Having a valid enterprise registration dossier;
- Fully pay the business registration fee in accordance with the law on fees and charges.
- The information on the Certificate of Business Registration is valid from the date the Business Registration Office issues the Certificate of Business Registration.
- Enterprises have the right to conduct business from the date of being granted the Certificate of Business registration, except for business lines with conditional investment and business.
- In case an enterprise registers its business start date after the date of issuance of the enterprise registration certificate, the enterprise is entitled to conduct business from the date of registration, except for the case of the first line of business. conditional business venture.
- Enterprises have the right to request the Business Registration Office to issue a copy of the Certificate of Business Registration and must pay the prescribed fee.
- In case an enterprise has been granted a new Certificate of Business Registration, the Enterprise Registration Certificate of previous times is no longer valid.
Time limit for issuance of enterprise registration certificates
Time limit for issue of Certificate of Business Registration
Certificate of Change of Business Registration:
- The Business Registration Office shall issue the Certificate of Business Registration, the Certificate of Change in Business Registration Information, and update information on the Change in Business Registration Information in the National Database on Business Registration. business registration within 03 working days from the date of receipt of valid application.
- In case the application is not valid or the name of the enterprise requested for registration is not in accordance with regulations, the Business Registration Office must notify in writing of the content that needs to be amended or supplemented to the founder of the enterprise or enterprise. within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the application.
- The Business Registration Office shall record all requests for amendment and supplementation of enterprise registration dossiers for each set of dossiers submitted by enterprises in a Notice of request for amendment and supplementation of enterprise registration dossiers.
- If past this time limit, the enterprise registration certificate is not granted, the certificate of change of enterprise registration information or the enterprise registration information cannot be changed in the national database on enterprise registration. If the enterprise registers or does not receive a notice of the request to amend or supplement the enterprise registration dossier, the enterprise founder or the enterprise has the right to lodge a complaint or denunciation in accordance with the law on complaints and denunciations. fox.
The business registration certificate includes the following contents
Pursuant to Article 28 of the Enterprise Law 2020 stipulates the contents shown in the Certificate of Business Registration, specifically as follows: Article 28. Contents of the Certificate of Business Registration
An enterprise registration certificate includes the following principal contents:
- Enterprise name and enterprise code;
- Address of the head office of the enterprise;
- Full name, contact address, nationality, number of legal papers of the individual, for the legal representative of limited liability companies and joint stock companies; for general partners of a partnership company; for business owners of private enterprises. Full name, contact address, nationality, number of legal papers of the individual, for members being an individual; name, enterprise code and head office address of the member being an organization, for limited liability companies;
- Charter capital for companies, investment capital for private enterprises.
The role of the business registration number
In the above content, what is the concept of a business registration number? This content will outline some of the roles of the business registration number. The business registration number plays an important role for both the owner of the business as well as for the business household, for the state management agencies and for those interested in the business or household. have that business registration number, specifically:
- First: The business registration number makes it easier to declare and pay taxes of the business. Because the business code (which is the business registration number) is also the tax code of the business to serve the tax declaration and payment process.
- Second: Business registration numbers help state management agencies manage the establishment and operation of enterprises/business households more easily.
- Thirdly: The business registration number helps entities interested in the business/household business to search for basic information about that business/household (such as the name of the legal representative). , field of business, date of commencement of business operations, status of business operations, etc., upon knowing the enterprise code/business household code. The lookup of business registration information can be done at the national portal on business registration.
After that, we will fill in the required information to check the business registration number of the business or household.
How to get a business registration certificate number?
You can only receive the business registration certificate number after completing the business registration procedure with the competent state agency. Depending on the type of business or household business, it is possible to determine the order of carrying out valid business registration procedures.
Business household registration documents
In case you need a business household code, you can prepare a dossier including the following documents and submit it to the district-level business registration office:
- Application for business household registration;
- Legal documents of the individual, for the head of the household business, for the household member to register the business household in the case of household members’ business household registration;
- A copy of the minutes of the meeting of household members on the establishment of the business household in case the household members register as a business household;
- A copy of the household member’s authorization letter for one member to be the head of the household business, in case household members register as a household business.
Business registration documents for enterprises
In case you want to be granted a business code, depending on the specific type of business (private enterprise, joint stock company, partnership, limited liability company), you can prepare documents and submit them to the business registration office of the Department of Planning and Investment where the enterprise’s head office is located. For more details about the business registration certificate number, as well as legal issues surrounding business activities, you can refer to the articles shared on Law VN. In case of any difficulties or legal problems, please quickly contact the professional lawyers of Law VN through the contact methods below.
>>>> See more: Top 5 largest foreign companies in Vietnam >>>>
If you have any questions please contact us for a free consultation, we always bring you the best service, with a team of experienced lawyers, you completely trust Luật VN hotline. / zalo: 0763387788.
Bài viết liên quan
Đặt Hoa Khai Trương Online Ở Đâu
Bạn đang muốn chọn một mẫu hoa khai trương ý nghĩa, sang trọng để dành ...
Shop Hoa Đẹp Ở TP.HCM
Hoa là tượng trưng cho cái đẹp, những gì tinh túy nhất ở trên đời. ...
Địa Chỉ Đặt Hoa Chia Buồn Quận 3
Những shop hoa tươi quận 3 là nơi đem đến thật nhiều món quà ý ...
Những Lời Chúc Ý Nghĩa Đi Kèm Hoa Khai Trương
Khai trương là một dịp quan trọng với tất cả những người làm kinh doanh. ...
Hoa Sinh Nhật Tượng Trưng Cho Tình Bạn
Mỗi loài hoa đều mang một ý nghĩa riêng, chủng loại và màu sắc của ...
Cách Tạm Ngưng Doanh Nghiệp Tư Nhân
Đứng trước bờ vực phá sản, các doanh nghiệp phải cân nhắc tình hình thực ...